Sierra, my Mom and I got the chance to go to the Young Woman General Broadcast. It was REALLY good. One thing that I enjoyed was Sister Cook’s talk.
One part of her talk I particularly liked was a story she told. The story talked about how one day Sister Cook took her Grandchildren on a hike. Her youngest Grandchild was way slower than the other. Finally the youngest Grandchild said “I GIVE UP!” sister cook decided to make her have fun so she wouldn’t give up and they counted there steps till they reached 100 then she asked her how she felt. The whole way till they reached 100 steps sister cook and the other grandchild told the youngest how good she was doing! The rest of the way up the mountain they sang primary songs and had a fun time.
I really like that story because it shows faith. Sister cook and her grandchild showed faith in the youngest so she was able to reach the top of the mountain!:)
I agree Azure ... that was a GREAT talk. I had so much fun with you & Sierra. You're precious.
ReplyDeleteNever give up, Azure!!! That was a great talk.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Congratulations for making into the talent show!
I agree, that was my favoritetalk too(: heyy, we must be related!!!!![: lol! check out our blog: darrynblancaandcrew.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteumm, how do you get that header thing on the top of your page???? Please respond asap! iLY<3
Thanks sister jones and mom! love you mom! hahhaha WE MUST BE CAROLINA HAHA! o and ooooooppppps i didnt check this early enough! My sisters friend allie did it for me and i can ask her to do one for you too if you want:)
ReplyDeleteps LOVE YOUR BLOG CAROLINA!
ReplyDelete