Sunday, March 21, 2010

15 movie quotes

15 movie quotes:)

1. "Marrage, marriage is what brings us together today. True love, TRUE love! I pernounce you man and wife!" - princess bride

2. "RING BEARER!"- clifford

3. "Little tin soldier, happy tin soldier, HELLO go away i dont like what you say!" - father of the bride II

4. (this ones for you brookie haha) "beat up another 10 year old dudly?" " this one deseved it"- harry potter 5

5. (this one too!) "wheres your mum. is she dead! is she dead?!"- harry potter 5

6."EAT THE FOOD TINA"- napolian dynamite

7. " sometimes when you are a man, you will wear stretchy pants. alone. in your room. just... for fun." - nacho libre

8. "why are you so mean to me nacho? just because i believe in science!"-nacho libre

9."HELLO FRIENDS! im your vitametavegamin girl! are you tired,rundown, restless? do you poop out at parties? Are you unpopular? the answer to all your problems is in this little bottle!" - i love lucy:)

10. "I DO BELIVE IN FARIES! I DO! I DO!"- peter pan

11. WHY ARE ALL OF THESE WOMAN MARRIED!?!- matilda

12. "Fibers are fused to the head"- matilda

13. "Im not superstitious, im just a little stitious." - (micheal scott) The office

14. "hoodidak mufraw!"- The best two years

15. "IM larry the scary rex. Im a scary dinosour but dont be scared of my sharp sharp teeth. or my mighty mighty glare. i love kids and kids love me...." - clifford

THOSE ARE SOME OF MY FAVORITE QOTES:)

2 comments:

  1. Those are SO funny ... I'll just add one more to your list (tell me if you know what it's from):

    MAKHAI KHALEM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!! FATHER OF THE BRIDE!!!!!!!! I SHOULDA PUT THAT UP THERE!!!!!!!!! LOVE THAT ONE!

    ReplyDelete