Wednesday, July 7, 2010

DAVID ARCHULETA!!!

I GOT TO MEET DAVID ARCHULETA TODAY!! here are some pics-

photo.php.jpg


This is when me and david were shaking hands during the book signing!


photo.php.jpg

me and sierra by david:)




photo.php.jpg


waiting in line!


photo.php.jpg

me and sierra!


photo.php.jpg

mom snapped a picture!:)



photo.php.jpg

WHEN HE WALKED OUT:)


photo.php.jpg

grabbing our hands:)


photo.php.jpg

david singing:)


photo.php.jpg

having the crowd sing:) aka sierra!


photo.php.jpg

us singing:)


photo.php.jpg

is he cute or what??


photo.php.jpg

singing angels:)


photo.php.jpg

AMAZING!!!



photo.php.jpg

David and becky!


photo.php.jpg

david (texting haha) and juliette!


photo.php.jpg

me and david!!!


photo.php.jpg

david and sierra!


photo.php.jpg

ashley and david!


photo.php.jpg

Mikayla and David!


photo.php.jpg

Skye and David


I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE HIM!!!!!!!




















3 comments:

  1. Az - try to repost the pictures ... let me know if you need help. They aren't coming up.

    I had SO MUCH fun with you today :)
    oxoxox
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, they don't show up on my computer...
    lucky-ducky!
    -Carolina(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks but you guys can just look at the pictures on facebook. it took me too long to put them up i dont want to do it again. love you mommy:)

    ReplyDelete