Friday, June 4, 2010

SUmmer!

I am sooooo excited to see family members this summer!!!!!

These are a few people i KNOW im going to see:)

Dennis CallMY Grandpa!


My Grandmother:)







Brooke and steve!




MY SWEET NEPHEW GAGE!!!



Trevor and Caci!



MY OTHER SWEET NEPHEW JACE:)
File:Question mark alternate.png

No one knows what callie looks like though! BUT IM GONNA SEE HERE!


and im HOPING my cousin- MY BEST FRIEND CAROLINA!!!!!




[261.JPG]




THose are some of my family that i am going to see:)





5 comments:

  1. how exciting AZ .... I'm with you ~ I CAN'T WAIT!
    Love you .

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops i meant to write that as me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY want to see you too, Az! Probably when we take Addison to MTC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. !!!!! we really have to!!!!!! so whats up ? are you guys coming to the family reunion? or what haha

    ReplyDelete