Tuesday, May 4, 2010

where i want to live

I WOULD LOOOOOOVE to live in london england!


SO look at this.....this is a regular old apartment, but look how classy! i wouldnt mind living there!
See full size image

this is london square...so BEAUTIFUL!





NOW i wouldnt mind living here in Rome.....


LOok how Amazing! This is the rome apartments...now normallly i would rather have a home but this.......i would go for this!


The Trevi fountain! BEAUTIFUL! i found out about this first because of the movie Lizzie mcGuire! BUT.....i still want to go there anyway!


BUt.....for now i guess that Henderson Nevada is okay:)



5 comments:

  1. You TOTALLY made me smile with this post Azure ... LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigosh!!! you and me are SO similar! I would so love to live or AT LEAST travel and visit for a year in one of those places!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS MOM:) hahaha ashley! i know! i really want to go their!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here, Az! I would love to visit Italy, actually! But anywhere in Europe is fine with me! Miss you! .... When did you get braceS?!! O-M-G(OSH)! I just saw that pic on your family's blog! You look so pretty though, with your new haircut and all. Please give us a call when you can!!! iLY! - Carolina(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. MISS YOU TOO! thanks:) LOVE YA TOO!

    ReplyDelete